This Mother’s Day is a little different this year with COVID-19. Families and loved ones are social distancing and it’s hard to really go out and enjoy the world with everything going on! So this Mother’s Day we decided to invite our family over to our home for a fun Mother’s Day Photoshoot. It had been a while since we did a family photo shoot. The last one was when my father was alive. So it meant a lot to my family to do another one with all of us together.
We tried to practice as much social distancing as possible but it was kind of hard because we love each other so much. I decided on a photoshoot because pictures are always great and timeless. You can do so much with pictures; you can put them in an album, add them to beautiful frames and even share them on social media. All you have to do is head over to your favorite print shop and the options are endless. I really enjoy Shutterfly.
This Mother’s Day we each wrote a special note for my mom! We read each of the messages out loud and gave them to her as keepsakes. It was fun seeing her reaction to some of the messages. This was such a special Mother’s Day and I know my mom enjoyed it thoroughly.
If you are looking for ideas for some fun Mother’s Day gift ideas for next year here are 10 that I recommend.
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas.
1. Plan a fun photoshoot with your family and write a special sweet message to read during the shoot.
2. Send her a beautiful bouquet of flowers from grace rose farm.
3. A fun photo album, coffee cup or cell phone holder with family pictures on them from Shutterfly.
4. A Beautiful backyard picnic with the family.
5. Or a beautiful throw blanket from Barefoot dreams Linked here.
What did you do for Mother’s Day share your creative ideas and stories below!
A behind-the-scenes look at our family, life at home, and my favorite products!