Sex is important in marriage and so is keeping up a good feminine hygiene routine. We’ve all had moments where maybe we’ve ate something or worked out and our areas down below don’t smell the freshest. It’s vitally important that if you and your husband want to keep the spice in your marriage and please each other. It’s best to stay refreshed! So here are some things you can do to make sure you smell good and ready to go for your next love making session.
One thing to note that eating a ton of pineapples does not make you taste good. Your vagina is meant to be odorless, it shouldn’t really have any smell.
- Stop using scented body washes and body soaps. Anything scented used in the vaginal area can throw your ph balance off and cause really strange odors to occur.
- Use body washes that promote a balance ph like this one here. Or try Dove’s Sensitive Skin unscented bar here. I have used these and noticed a huge difference in how I smell down there.
- If you are on the go make sure to get you some refreshing wipes these here which are good to help combat any odors.
- Use cotton underwear doesn’t cause a lot of friction, helps prevent sweat and fluids from your body. Cotton is definitely more breathable and it really helps keep your vaginal area healthy and clean. Lace panties can cause irritation and silk panties can cause extra moisture and fluids which can cause smelly odors.
- Maintain a healthy diet and drink loads of water.
- Wash your vagina before intercourse with an unscented soap and cold water. (Trust me on this)
- Cut out tight clothes, avoid anything that can cause serious friction to your area.
Try out the list below to make sure your next session is fun and ready to go!
Now that you have these tips try it out and see if it works for you!